Reopening May 15th!
HZC has always placed the safety of our guests first and foremost. In light of the Covid19 outbreak, we know that our guests may have additional questions regarding the safety of ziplining at this time, so we want to first assure you that we have taken extraordinary measures to provide stringent cleaning of our facilities and equipment as well as to monitor the health our Guides and Staff.
Our rigorous additional safety measures include:
- Ongoing training of all staff on cleaning and sanitation practices
- Cleaning and disinfection of ziplining equipment between trips to ensure cleanliness
- Disinfection of surfaces in our retail store and common areas multiple times per day
- Hand sanitizing stations available at various locations throughout the facility
- Daily deep-cleaning of facilities and gear before operations begin each day
- Use of hand washing facilities are available and encouraged by our Staff
- Encouragement of guests during the registration process to take part in the overall safety of our Staff and fellow zippers safe
The CDC has stated that fresh air, warm temperatures, sunshine and exercise are important factors in combating the spread of Covid, and HZC offers plenty of all of them! If you have additional questions regarding these measures, please call 251-948-9494.
Book now and let’s go ziplining!
Experience the Best Value Attraction on the Gulf Coast!
Ziplines totaling 6,000 feet of fun
Elevation of our highest tower
Years as the #1 Orange Beach attraction on TripAdvisor
Experience the best five-star attraction in Orange Beach. The course includes 6,000 feet of zip line (divided into 8 lines) and views as high as 115 feet. Join us today!
- 2.5 Hours Duration 2.5 Hours
Fun for the Whole Family!
While the adventurous ones are on the zipline tour, the rest can enjoy over fifty other attractions at The Wharf. Food and drink, shopping, movies, arcades – there is something fun for everyone here!
With over 6,000 feet of fun, we are the best attraction in Orange Beach, rated #1 on TripAdvisor for over three years. Come zip the highest, fastest, longest zipline on the Gulf Coast – reserve your spot today!